Peoples Bank is proud to be an active participant in our local community…
Here’s a few ways we participate:
- Peoples Bank provides tours within our Main Bank for school children throughout the year; to give them an idea of how a bank operates. If teachers are interested, then please schedule an appointment with our Customer Service Representative, Georgianna Sparks.
- Bank employees are involved in the local schools through a program known as “Teach Children To Save”. They teach the elementary school children the importance of saving while providing them with educational coloring books as tools.
- Peoples Bank works in conjuction with Career Day at Fleming County High School every Spring. We host a booth and provide information to students interested in pursuing a career in the banking industry.
- Peoples Bank employees judge the local Science Fair competition.
- Peoples Bank employees are involved in various community organizations throughout the county such as: Kiwanis, Oddfellows, Lions Club, Cancer Care Club, and other boards and committees too numerous to mention.
Customer Appreciation Day