Use Of Our Internet Web Site:
Peoples Bank is pleased to have a website available to anyone with Internet access. This informational site is presently maintained for those wishing to learn more about the mission of Peoples Bank and our available services and products. We are particularly pleased to offer Peoples Bank Online Banking, a secure online service which makes banking with us easier than ever.
Protecting your privacy is an on-going process. Whether it’s in person, via telephone, or on the Internet, we at Peoples Bank are committed to protecting your privacy. And you can rest assured we will continue to provide you with the most up-to-date safeguards possible to ensure the safety of your personal financial information.
What Does Peoples Bank Of Kentucky, Inc. Do With Your Personal Information?
- Social Security Number
- Account Balances
- Credit History
- Credit Scores
- Purchase History
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
Reasons We Can Share Your Personal Information
Does Peoples Bank of Kentucky, Inc. Share?
Can You limit This Sharing?
What We Do:
How does Peoples Bank of Kentucky, Inc. protect my personal information?
How does Peoples Bank of Kentucky, Inc. collect my personal information?
- Open an Account
- Apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
- Give us your contact information
- Show us your driver’s license
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Peoples Bank for Kentucky, Inc. does not share with our affiliates.
- Peoples Bank for Kentucky, Inc. does not share with non-affiliates so they.
- Our Joint Marketing partners include Credit Card Companies.